Managing self assessments
Edit a self assessment
- On the Manage Self Assessments page, click on the self assessment you want to edit.
- Make your changes and click Save and Close.
Quick Edit self assessment properties
Manage multiple self assessments at the same time. You can edit common properties such as name, category, and the visibility of hints for users.
- On the Manage Self Assessments page, select the check box beside each self assessment you want to edit.
- Click the Quick Edit Self Assessments icon.
- Make your changes, then click Save.
Copy a self assessment
A copied self assessment contains all of the questions from the original self assessment. Copying is a quick and simple way to create a self assessment that reviews old and new questions related to unit materials.
Note You can only copy Self Assessments within the same unit.
- On the Manage Self Assessments page, click Copy from More Actions button.
- Select your self assessment from the Self Assessment to Copy drop-down list.
- Enter a New Self Assessment Name.
- Select Edit self assessment after copy completes if you want to go to the Edit page after creating your copy.
- Click Save.
Preview self assessment
The Preview page is fully interactive; you can test your questions and view the feedback that you add to each question.
- On the Manage Self Assessments page, click Preview from the context menu of the self assessment you want to preview.
- Click Exit Preview to return to the Manage Self Assessments page.
Reorder self assessments
Change the order of self assessments on the Reorder Self Assessments page. Self assessments reorder within their respective categories if more than one category exists.
- On the Manage Self Assessments page, click Reorder from the More Actions button.
- Use the drop-down lists in the Sort Order column to select the order of an item. Other items automatically reposition themselves according to the new order.
- Click Save.
Note To reorder categories, see Creating and managing self assessment categories.
Delete a self assessment
- On the Manage Self Assessments page, click Delete from the More Actions button.
- Select the check box beside the survey you want to delete.
- Click Delete Selected.