Submitting items to an assessment dropbox folder
You can submit your My ePortfolio items to a assessment dropbox folder in VU Collaborate for formal assessment. When you submit an item to a unit assessment dropbox folder, a copy of the item is made in the Assessment Dropbox tool. Future changes to the item are not reflected in the Assessment Dropbox copy.
Tip If your item has comments and assessments but you don't want to include them with your Assessment Dropbox submission, clear the Comments/Assessments check boxes on the item's Edit page before you submit it to a assessment dropbox folder. This does not remove previous comments and assessments from the item itself. After you make your Assessment Dropbox submission, you can select the Comments/Assessments check boxes to re-enable comments and assessments.
Submit My ePortfolio item to an assessment dropbox folder
- Go to the Assessment Dropbox tool in the appropriate unit.
- Open the folder you want to submit My ePortfolio item to.
- Click on ‘Choose Existing’
- Click Add a File.
- Select My ePortfolio from the left tool menu.
- Select the item you want to add.
- Click Select Item.
- Enter any comments you want to include with your submission.
- Click Upload.