Creating Quicklinks to My ePortfolio Items
Quicklinks to My ePortfolio content are created the same way as other quicklinks. However, the person following the link must have that item shared with them. If you want to include quicklinks to My ePortfolio items in your unit content, ensure your unit participants have permission to view the item.
Create a Quicklink to an My ePortfolio Item
- Open the HTML Editor.
- Click the Insert Quicklink button.
- Select My ePortfolio Item from the Category drop-down list.
- Select whether you want to link to an item in your My ePortfolio or another users’ My ePortfolio from the Source drop-down list.
- Click Select Item.
- Click on the item you want to link to.
- Give your link a caption and choose where you want the My ePortfolio item to open.
- Click Insert.
- Save the HTML file.