Introducing VU Collaborate Classlsit
The VU Collaborate Classlist gives you an overview of your class. You can use the Classlist tool to view who's enrolled in your Space, check users' online status, send emails or instant messages. As an Instructor you can enrol another user as the Space Reviewer role, to view your Space.
Tip: You could enrol a colleague as a Space Reviewer to provide feedback on your unit/Space.
Classlist is accessed from the Communication menu in the navbar.
- Click Add Participants to enrol someone as a Space Reviewer
- Enrolment statistics provides detail on enrolments and withdrawals in your Space
- Email one or more participants in your Space
- Choose to view by User or Group
- Search options – you can search for users by name, role, flagged status, online status or dates of access
Note: When you email students, it is sent to their VU email address.
Classlist Features Continued
- List of all participants enrolled in your Space
- Email selected participants
- Instant Message selected participants (Instant Message is a live online messaging tool)
- Print the classlist
- The online status icon identifies participants who are currently online
- The Role of each participant and the time and date they Last Accessed your Space
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service for further technical support.
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike license