Enrolling a "Space Reviewer"
What is a Space Reviewer?
A Space Reviewer is a VU Collaborate role that allows colleagues to review content and teaching and learning activities in each other’s spaces. The Space Reviewer is a read-only role that cannot alter content or participate, does not appear in the Classlist and cannot see grades. Space Reviewers are enrolled by the Instructor or Space Convenor roles. If you’d like to invite a colleague to review your space complete the following steps:
Enrolling a Space Reviewer
- Go to Classlist from the Communication menu in the navbar.
- Click Add Participants then Add existing users
- Type the name of the person in the Search field and press enter (the name must be spelled correctly)
- Names will appear under Search Results
- Tick in the tick box next to the correct name.
- Under Role, click the dropdown menu and select Space Reviewer (if you are an Instructor this will be the only option)
- Click Enrol Selected Users and confirm
Note: Your Space Reviewer is now enrolled. Remember that they will not appear in your Classlist, but when that person logs in, your space will appear in their list of spaces.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service for further technical support.
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike license