Adding unit participants from Classlist
Use the Add Participants area to add a new user to your unit. Depending on your permissions you can add a user that is already enrolled at your organisation, but not in your unit, create and add a new user, or import users from a TXT or CSV file.
Enroll existing users
- Click Add existing users from the Add Participants button.
- Search For the users you want to add. You can select from the Search In options to further narrow your search. Click Search.
- Select the role that you want users to have from the Set all roles to drop-down list, and click Set all roles.
- Select the check boxes beside the users you want to enroll.
- If you want specific users to have a different role, select a different Role from the drop-down list.
- Select the Send Enrollment email check box to send users an email informing them of their enrollment.
- Click Enroll Selected Users.
Create and enroll a new user
- Select Create and enroll a new user from the Add Participants button.
- Fill in the user’s information. See Creating and enrolling users for more information about creating a user.
- Select the Send Enrollment email check box if you want to send the user an enrollment email.
- Click Enroll.
Import users from a TXT or CSV file
- Select Import users from a file on your computer from the Add Participants button.
- You can download the Sample Text File to ensure your file meets import criteria.
- Click Browse to search and select the file you want to import.
- Select the check boxes in the Import Options section if you want to send an enrollment email to new users and/or to existing users.
- Click Import.