Edit a survey
- On the Manage Surveys page, click on the survey you want to edit.
- Make your changes and click Save.
Quick Edit survey properties
Manage multiple surveys at the same time. You can edit common properties such as survey name, category, and active status.
- On the Manage Surveys page, select the check box beside each survey you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Make your changes, then click Save.
Copy a survey
A copied survey contains all of the questions from the original survey. Copying is a quick and simple way to create a survey that assesses prior and current understanding of unit materials.
Note You can only copy surveys within the same unit.
- On the Manage Surveys page, click Copy from More Actions button.
- Select your survey from the Survey to Copy drop-down list.
- Edit the survey copy's name in the New Survey Name field.
- Select a status from the New Survey Status drop-down list.
- Select Edit Survey after copy completes if you want to go to the Edit page after creating your copy.
- Click Save.
Preview a survey
The survey preview option allows you to test the accuracy of content before you release a survey. You can answer questions, submit survey, and preview the description and submission message
- On the Manage Surveys page, click Preview from the context menu of the survey you want to preview.
- Click Exit Preview to return to the Manage Surveys page.
Change the order of surveys on the Reorder Surveys page. Surveys reorder within their respective categories if more than one category exists.
- On the Manage Surveys page, click Reorder from the More Actions button.
- Use the drop-down lists in the Sort Order column to select the order of an item. Other items automatically reposition themselves according to the new order.
- Click Save.
Note To reorder categories, see Creating and managing survey categories.
Delete a survey
- On the Manage Surveys page, click Delete from the More Actions button.
- Select the check box beside the survey you want to delete.
- Click Delete.