Taking a quiz
- On the Quiz List page, click on the quiz you want to take.
- Read the instructions and details for the quiz, and when you're ready, click Start Quiz!.
- Answer each question. You can see which questions you have saved answers to in the Questions section of the quiz's left panel. You can also click the question number in the quiz's left panel to go back to the question.
Note We recommend you click the corresponding Save button after answering a question. You can also click Save All Responses if you are not finished answering all questions on a single page, or if you are working on a time-consuming question and need to save all previous responses.
- Click Next Page or Previous Page to navigate between pages.
- Click Go to Submit Quiz when you are ready to submit.
Note If you try to submit a quiz with unanswered questions, you will see a warning at the top of the Submit Quiz page informing you about unanswered questions. Click each link beneath the warning to return to each unanswered question.
- After you attempt to answer all quiz questions, click Submit Quiz.
Watching the time
If your quiz has a time-limit you may be prompted or forced to submit your quiz. If the quiz is set to auto-submit, at the end of the designated time period only saved questions submit.
Note Although you can start a quiz and navigate away from it at any time during the attempt, the timer for the quiz does not pause and continues to record your Time Taken.