Edit a quiz
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click on the quiz you want to edit.
- Make your changes and click Save and Close.
Quick Edit quiz properties
Manage multiple quizzes at the same time. You can edit common properties such as name, category, active status, and number of attempts allowed.
- On the Manage Quizzes page, select the check box beside each quiz you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Make your changes and click Save.
Copy a quiz
A copied quiz contains all of the questions from the original quiz. Copying is a quick and simple way to create a quiz that assesses prior and current understanding of unit materials.
Note : You can only copy quizzes within the same unit.
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click Copy from the More Actions Button.
- Select your quiz from the Quiz to Copy drop-down list.
- Enter a New Quiz Name.
- Select a status from the New Quiz Status drop-down list.
- Select Edit Quiz after copy completes if you want to go to the Edit page after creating your copy.
- Click Save.
Preview a quiz
The quiz preview option allows you to test the accuracy of content and grading before you release a quiz. In a preview, you can answer the questions, view allowed hints, submit the quiz, auto-grade answers, read feedback, and view report results.
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click Preview from the context menu of the quiz you want to preview.
- Clear the Bypass Restrictions check box if you want to view the quiz with user restrictions turned on.
- Click Start Quiz!.
- Preview your quiz. Click Exit Preview to return to Manage Quizzes page.
Change the order of quizzes in the Quiz List page. Quizzes reorder within their respective categories if more than one category exists.
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click Reorder from the More Actions button.
- Use the drop-down lists in the Sort Order column to select the order of an item. Other items automatically reposition themselves according to the new order.
- Click Save.
Note: To reorder categories, see Creating and managing quiz categories .
Delete a quiz
- On the Manage Quizzes page, click Delete from the More Actions button.
- Select the check box beside the quiz you want to delete.
- Click Delete Selected.