Use the Quizzes tool to take a quiz, review your quiz results, and see class statistics for a quiz.
The Quizzes tool enables you to create and manage points-measured assessments. As part of your quantifiable assessment procedures, you can use quizzes to help evaluate users' learning progress and learning outcomes. Create and manage quiz questions from the Question Library or the Quizzes tool, and organise quizzes into categories to make it easier to find assessments with similar or related content. Use the quiz preview option to test the accuracy of content and grading before you release a quiz. In a preview, you can answer the questions, view allowed hints, submit the quiz, auto-grade answers, read feedback, and view report results.
Once you receive completed quizzes from learners, you can view quiz statistics such as grade distribution, grade average, question statistics, and user statistics on the Statistics page.
Access the Quizzes tool
Do one of the following:
- Click Assessment and Quizzes on the navbar.
- Click Space Admin on the navbar, click Quizzes from the Assessment section on the Space Administration page.
Quizzes Help Topics
- Assessments Learning Map
- Introducing Quizzes, Self-Assessments & Surveys
- How-To Guide: Creating A Quiz
- Managing quizzes
- Creating quiz questions
- Creating bonus quiz questions
- Importing quiz questions
- How- To Uploading Quizzes via Respondus
- Managing quiz questions
- Creating quiz sections
- How-To Guide: Creating Random Sections in Quizzes
- Creating and managing quiz categories
- Grading a quiz
- Submitting a user's quiz (impersonating a user)
- Viewing quiz statistics
- Taking a quiz
- Viewing submission information and graded quizzes
- Viewing quiz reports