About Question Library
The Question Library is a central repository that stores and archives questions which you can share and reuse for all assessment tools within a unit. You can create multiple collections within the Question Library to organise your questions by type and topic, making it easier for you to find questions for your quizzes, surveys, and self assessments..
As a best practice for storage, organisation, and easy access, we recommend that you create all your questions using the Question Library. You can consolidate questions created within the Quizzes, Surveys, and Self Assessments tools by importing them back into the Question Library.
Access the Questions Library
Do one of the following:
For more information click the Help Topics tab
Question Library Help Topics
- Assessments Learning Map
- Creating questions in the Question Library
- Managing questions in the Question Library
- Importing questions into the Question Library
- Creating sections in the Question Library
- Understanding regular expressions