Introducing VU Collaborate Rubrics
The VU Collaborate Rubrics tool enables you to create, edit and manage rubrics. Using the Rubrics tool you can:
- Mark your students – with results automatically updated in the Grades tool
- Fully customise your rubric to your required number of levels, criteria and marking values
- Copy rubrics between Spaces
What is a Rubric?
A rubric is a descriptive marking scheme developed by teachers, sometimes in consultation with students, to guide feedback about students' learning in an assessment task.
Sample Discussion Rubric
- Points per level
- Total points
You can access the Rubrics tool from the Assessments menu in the navbar.
- Create a New Rubric
- A list of rubrics you have already created
- Dropdown actions to edit the rubric properties, levels and criteria, copy, delete and more
- Displays the Type of rubric: analytic (multiple criteria) or holistic (single criteria to assess overall performance), the Scoring Method and Status
- Set status of the rubric to Draft, Published or Archived
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service for further technical support.
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike license