Creating a Grade Scheme
- On the Schemes page, click New Scheme.
- Enter a Name for the scheme.
- Enter a Short Name to display in the grade book.
- Define your grade Ranges.
- Enter the symbol you want to display for the grade range in the Symbol column. E.g., “A” or “Excellent” or “4.0”
- Enter the lowest grade to include in the range in the Start % column.
Note The first range starts at 0 and ends at the next range’s Start %.
- Select the color you want associated with the range in the Color column.
- Enter the numeric grade you want users to achieve when they are evaluated using the grade scheme in the Assigned Value % field. For example, selectbox grade items use the Assigned Value % to apply a points value to the item for calculating the final grade.
Note: If you do not assign a value, the start percentage is used as the default.
- Click Add Ranges to add additional grade scheme levels
- Click the Delete icon beside a grade scheme level to delete it.
- Click Save.