About Assessment Dropbox
The Assessment Dropbox tool enables you to submit assignments in VU Collaborate,eliminating the need to mail, fax, or email your work to instructors. Simply upload your submission to the appropriate assessment dropbox folder and submit.
The Assessment Dropbox tool allows you to see users’ submission times, download assessment dropbox folders to your computer, view submissions with the document viewer on the Evaluate Submission page, associate assessment dropbox folders to rubrics and competencies, and return submissions with grades and feedback.
You can view users' submissions and submission dates in the Folder Submissions area. This eliminates the need to collect assignments and helps you track when files were submitted.
Assessment Dropbox tool also allows you to set up OriginalityCheck/Turnitin for the assessment submission and integrated with grademark for providing feedback. Create categories to group and organise your assessment dropbox folders. You can also restrict access to assessment dropbox folders by date and time, group membership, or special access permissions. Each folder's Folder Submissions area has search and filter options that enable you to find users' submitted files by username, submission history, and amount of feedback they have received.
Access the Assessment Dropbox
Do one of the following:
For more information click the Help Topics tab
Assessment Dropbox Help Topics
- Assessments Learning Map
- Introducing Assessment Dropbox
- How To Guide: Creating an Assessment Dropbox
- Creating categories and Assessment dropbox folders
- Managing categories and folders
- Previewing assessment dropbox folders and submissions
- Viewing submitted files
- Managing Assessment dropbox submissions
- Submissions, Reviews and Viewing feedback of Assessment dropbox
- Leaving feedback and grading assessment dropbox submissions
- How-To Guide: Grading and Publishing to students
Turnitin Help Topics
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service for further technical support.
Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike license