Managing Attendance Data
Manage your unit attendance data from the attendance data page. From here, you can view all of the attendance results for your register, search for specific users, access My Attendance pages, and access each session’s attendance data page.
Access the Attendance Data page for a register
- Click Space Admin on the navbar, then click Attendance from the Learner Management section on the Space Administration page.
- Click the name of the register from the Attendance homepage.
View attendance data
From the Attendance homepage, click the name of your register to access the Attendance Data page. This page displays all of the data that you have collected for your register, broken down by users and sessions.
Each row displays the user, the attendance status for each session, the summary of attendance statuses, and the user’s attendance percentage for the register. If you have set a Cause for Concern threshold, any user that is below your specified percentage will display a Cause for Concern icon beside their name in the % Attendance field.
Enter attendance data
- Enter attendance data for your sessions by clicking the corresponding Enter Attendance Data icon on the Attendance Data page.
- Use the Attendance Status drop-down lists to change the attendance status for your users. You can also click Set Status to set the same status for all users.
- Select the users that you want to email from the user list in the Attendance Data section.
- Click Email.
- Compose your new message.
- Click Send.
Note: If you want to send an email to all users, save time by clicking Email All Users.
Export your register’s attendance data
Click Export All Data.
View attendance data for withdrawn (unenrolled) users
Information about users who withdraw (unenroll) from a unit is maintained in the Reports tab for the class list.
- Click Classlist on your navbar.
- Click Enrollment Statistics.
- In the Withdrawals section, click View Attendance from the context menu of the applicable user.